Social Media Manager Training
- Duration 90h
- Total Enrolled 10
- Last Update June 29, 2020
This course will cover everything that you need to know about social media management as a beginner. It is everything you need especially if you are looking to have that much needed work freedom.
What Will I Learn?
- Learn all that you need to know about the major social media platforms
- Why you should approach every social media platform differently
- Learn how to create great content for your clients (minus wasting your time and money)
- The top tools to use as a social media manager ( there are guides for some of them
- Learn ways to grow your social media accounts and get more followers
- How to find your first client
Topics for this course
YOUR TOOL LIST
WHAT IS SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT?
SOCIAL MANAGER SKILLS
HOW TO IMPROVE THOSE SKILLS
HOW TO USE CANVA10:00
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT TOOLS
HOW TO USE BUFFER
WHY BUSINESSES USE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
CHOOSING A PLATFORM
SETTING SOCIAL MEDIA GOALS
FINDING SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT
YOUR FIRST WEEK AS A MANAGER
CREATE YOUR WEBSITE
HOW TO USE PINTEREST
HOW TO GET BETTER RESULTS FROM PINTEREST
HOW TO MANAGE PINTEREST BOARDS
GENERATING TRAFFIC FROM PINTEREST
BEST PINTEREST PRACTICES
PINTEREST A SEARCH ENGINE
PINS AND BLOG POSTS
GROW YOUR FOLLOWERS
YOUR MENTAL HEALTH AS SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
About the instructors
- Live training
- Basic knowledge of how social media works (have social media accounts)
- Stable internet connection to watch the videos.
- Remember this is not a get rich quick scheme. It takes time to find clients and dollars won’t come rolling in right away.
- You need to be prepared to spend much of your time working on it while also financially supporting yourself another way
- Anyone who wants to become financially independent.
- Anyone who wants to get paid for his time on social media
- Anyone who wants to build a freelance social media management business.
- Anybody who wants to work from home